Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Surprise… Here’s a cat!

Surprise… Here’s a cat!

While I was out at Mark’s house one morning we woke up, started making breakfast and when his neighbor came over to greet the day to us he pointed out four baby kittens in Marks compound. Someone knew that mark had a cat that he took care of well and thought he would like four more to take care of.



Of course Mark doesn’t want four kittens plus his cat so we gave them some milk and started looking for some homes. We found two people who said they would take one cat each which left two kittens. One kitten is very small, definitely the runt of the litter and is too small to give away and the other was so cute and so playful that I just had to take him. So I now am a cat owner. Who would have thought? I always thought of myself as a dog person, but we will test out the cat thing for a while.



So this is Cεncεn, as best as I can tell it’s a boy. Maybe about 8-9 weeks old. Don’t worry when he gets a little older I will have the vet come out to get his rabies shot. Also there is a huge sand pile in front of my house that I steal/barrow a handful and use as cat litter. Now, Cεncεn eats smoked, dried fish and milk. The fish is a new thing so he is still getting used to it.

Also, Thanks to Grandma and Grandpa for the package. I loved the birthday card, and of course GRANDMA CRACKERS!!!!!!! And Aunt Mary & Uncle John thank you for the birthday card. I opened it early but enjoyed the card.

No comments: