Friday, October 24, 2008

Things I must get done, and fast!!

Well before I leave for Africa, I have so much stuff to do. There is a million and one pages of info that i have to fill out for the Peace Corps along with everything to get ready to leave the US for two years.

I MUST:
Finish my Resume and aspiration papers
Fill out all legal and insurance papers
Hand over POA to my mom
Shop for all survival stuff
Find a few good books to take
Pick up my new glasses (yep no contact in Africa)
Visit as many people as possible
Make some flight reservations (once i get more info)
Cancel gym membership
Pack up my room and convert it into a guest bedroom
Clean out and back up my computer
Print a billion photos to take with me
Re-learn French (I'm moving to a french speaking country and i haven't spoken french in three months)


Oh and I'm sure there are tons of other things I'm missing but I can't wait. Everything will be crazy heck tic right up until the day I leave, I'm sure. Only 37 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Tim said...

I hope that you have fun!

Unknown said...

Grnadma and I know you will do well on your new adventure and our thoughts and prayers go with you.