Saturday, November 13, 2010

My house

While I was back home in June/July 2010 a lot of people asked me what my house was like here in Mali. It never really occurred to me to take photos, but i finally did so you can see how i live. Its not as ruff-ing it as you would think.


My "little kitchen" including a food trunk, a fridge, and a gas stove top.


The place where I keep my dishes, water filter (large white thing) and all of my plastic trash bags.


My living room furniture, on the table is my books and my dogon book holders (olo couple), and my oh so important fan. Now mind you that all of the "kitchen" and "living room" are in the same room.


My king size bed, my closet, and my folding chair


So this is my bathroom. My toilet, shower head and there is a sink off to the right of the photo that you can't see.


And this is my mango tree. I live on the second floor, so there are three mango trees, with all of their fruit right at eye level, just there for the taking. Mmm!

No comments: